La Trobairitz

Your Sweet Retreat in the South of France

HOME

THE HOUSE

SANILHAC

REGION

BOOKING

LINKS

FAQ

WEATHER

CONTACT

©2015  Lawrence W. Kieffer

anti-spam

To book your rental at La Trobairitz, read the Rental Details below and send us an email with your desired dates. We will send you the rental contract and information directly.

 

PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRICES INCLUDE ALL CLEANING FEES, BED LINENS, ELECTRICITY AND HEAT.

 

We hope you have a pleasant stay in the south of France. Contact us with any questions.

RENTAL DETAILS

The local agent lives nearby and is fluent in French, English and Portugese, and will be able to help you with all of your questions. If you have questions for the U.S. owners, they are always available by email.

 

Rates (in Euros) - 10% discount given for multiple week rentals
July 1 - August 31 - 1100€ / week

September 1 - November 31 - 900€ / week
December - February - Closed
March 1 - June 30 - 900€ / week

Security Deposit 200€

 

The house is not suitable for children under 10 years of age or pets. La Trobairitz accomodates 4-6 persons. Please visit La Trouvaille if this house does not suit your needs.

 

Price includes final cleaning,linens, electricity, heat and pool maintenance.

Additional cleanings available for additional cost.

 

Arrival/Departure
Arrival is Saturday after 4:30pm, Departure is Saturday before 10:30am
(arrivals/departures on other days may be arranged as possible)

 

Payment:
20% within one week of making the booking. Rental is confirmed after down payment is received. Remaining 80% due 6 weeks before arrival. Payment can be made by
PayPal or by bank deposit. Euro rates prevail, check with owners for current exchange rates.

200 euro security deposit is due upon booking and is returned in whole, or minus damages, within 2 weeks of checkout.

 

Cancellations:

We strongly advise that you take our travel insurance to cover the cost of your holiday should cancellation be necessary. If you should have to cancel your holiday, the deposit paid the time of booking is non-refundable under any circumstances. If you have paid the final balance, refund will be made according to the table below:
If notified more than 6 weeks cancellation fee is Deposit

4-6 weeks Deposit + 20% of balance

2-4 weeks Deposit + 50% of balance

1-2 weeks Deposit + 75% of balance

1 week or less Deposit + 100% of balance

 

If we should cancel the rental, a full refund will normally be given. Failure to pay the final balance is deemed cancellation on your part.

 

Amenities: inground pool, TV/DVD, UK satellite TV, boombox stereo, iPod player, washing machine, fireplace, equipped kitchen including: dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils and dishware, all linens and towels, private courtyard, BBQ, telephone, wireless internet connection (computer not provided), no smoking.

 

Activities (on site or nearby): Hiking, biking, fishing, horseback riding, shopping, restaurants, museums, sightseeing, swimming, rock climbing, beaches, rafting and kayaking.

AVAILABILITY CALENDAR

IMG0409
trouvaille1

m2

Location de vacances dans le Gard